Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite GAME music?

More
14 years 3 months ago #13019 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Favorite GAME music?
Halo has some good music in it, but I never bought it... where to do that? Dowloaded it... hm... (don't mention it to them!)

Devil May Cry as well, and actually some Sonic music, but coulnd't find any of the Overlord... probably themusic I like the best so far. Except for Deus Ex. That's how the future should sound, I tell you.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13036 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Favorite GAME music?
I like vampire the masquerade OST, it's great. Myst soundtracks are great too, all of them :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
13 years 6 months ago #26770 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re:Favorite GAME music?
i like the ocarina jingles from ocarina of time, they were really good, but simple. and the music from the MGS series was quite good, i used to run in front of the guards just to play the alert music. lol

More
13 years 6 months ago #26814 by Mr.Obsidian
I've always enjoyed the music in the game Castlevania :) Especially Castlevania: Symphony of the Night :)

More
13 years 6 months ago #26930 by King Pete
Replied by King Pete on topic Re: Favorite GAME music?
the soundtrack to the nfs series is good once you turn all the techno/dance tracks off.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27060 by Freddy
Replied by Freddy on topic Re: Favorite GAME music?
Always I want to be with you and make believe with you and live in harmoney harmony on yeahh. - robot unicorn attack!

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds