Show Navigation Menu
Media

Werewolf Movies

More
14 years 5 months ago #8710 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Werewolf Movies
Highwayman wrote:

Iv'e not seen any of the Ginger snaps series they seem popular so far.

i'm going to have to see them.

I've only seen the first one. The second one is supposed to be good as well, but I've heard mixed reviews of the third one.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8718 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Werewolf Movies
I've seen all three. If you didn't read the books then the movies won't really make much sense. At least they didn't to me until someone who read them told me what was going on. Ginger Snaps Back is my favorite. The other two are a little odd.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8776 by vampirelycanthrope13
An american werewolf in london has a great transformation scene, i love the choice in music for it.
Cursed was good.
My favourite werewolf in a movie was the black werewolf in van helsing, as it looks so cool.
Ginger snaps was ok, but a bit odd in places.
Dog soldiers and underworld are just fun movies to watch.

I haven't really ever found a truly brilliant werewolf movie that was consistently good the whole way through yet, and they are my favourite movie monster.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8777 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Werewolf Movies
Well, if you consider Van Helsing truly a werewolf movie then I could say that one would be my favorite. I can watch it over and over again and never grow tired. Though, since the werewolf isn't a lead character I don't really consider it a werewolf movie.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8781 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Werewolf Movies
SkieShauphen wrote:

I've seen all three. If you didn't read the books then the movies won't really make much sense. At least they didn't to me until someone who read them told me what was going on. Ginger Snaps Back is my favorite. The other two are a little odd.

I didn't know they were based on books... thanks! I'll have to hunt for those.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8804 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Werewolf Movies
waiting to see the remake of The Wolfman, but the Lon Chaney Jr version is still a classic... Ginger Snaps is awesome! Wulven, Howling, plus you gotta give props to Underworld and Twilight for bringing to light the whole Vampire vs. Werewolf theme... been wanting to see one i was told about called EL LOBIZON (Argentine werewolf...supposed to be based on facts) Saw a SCI-FI channel movie on the Beast of Bray Road, low budget,but not terrible

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds