Show Navigation Menu
Media

Paranormal Activity - the movie

More
14 years 5 months ago #9288 by StephenG
ehh.... I'll go see it (provided it's still playing when i get around to it) one thing i've heard & read is that it just won't be the same on dvd ; so i'd better scurry to a cinema quickly!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #9369 by CorpseQueen
Actually saw Mothman Prophecies once, on tv. One of the strange moments I sat before the tv instead of a computer of videogame at free time, and no one near... :huh:
I believed it real good, at least then, but what I remember it's good enough to view a second time. And heard good things about Paranormal Activity, and it's the kind that sounds real - they just sound shocked that it actually where.

Like the swedish movie they had on not long ago... it was on just for a month or two, because no one up high thought it would be any good, just the normal shit. But it became one of the most viewed movies... a bit fun, actually.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 4 months ago #9657 by Envy
Paranormal Activity's out in England now. *Yay* :P Should be seeing it this Wednesday.

More
14 years 4 months ago #9771 by Daruma
I was told it was very good. But I do not think I dare look at him ...

More
14 years 4 months ago #9833 by Envy
Well..

Uh. I didn't see it as anything special - but I'll let the rest of you decide for yourselves. :unsure: Thought it would be better than what I saw. It was good for an $11,000 movie I guess.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19941 by Kelaiah_
I didn't like it =/

<3 You. / Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds