Show Navigation Menu
Media

Paranormal Activity - the movie

More
14 years 5 months ago #8215 by Morgana
Has anyone seen the movie Paranormal Activity? I've heard that it's good, really scary and will give you nightmares. But I've also heard that it's a lot like the Blair Witch Project, which I didn't find scary at all.

If anyone has seen it, I'd love to hear your opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8272 by SkieShauphen
I'm still anxious to watch it.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8303 by Highwayman
Morgana wrote:

Has anyone seen the movie Paranormal Activity? I've heard that it's good, really scary and will give you nightmares. But I've also heard that it's a lot like the Blair Witch Project, which I didn't find scary at all.

If anyone has seen it, I'd love to hear your opinion.

I'm watching it the weekend! i will let you know if it's any good :)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8323 by SkieShauphen
No, it's not like Blair Witch. It's more like the Mothman Prophecies. Events based on evidence and videos from the actual events themselves.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8907 by Envy
! I really want to see Paranormal Activity...But it doesn't come out in England until late December. :( I've heard that it's extremely scary as well, but it might just be exaggerated due to the publicity it's getting..

More
14 years 5 months ago #8941 by anastasia13
wont see it, didn't catch me

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.258 seconds