Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Vampire's Assistant

More
14 years 5 months ago #8013 by Slayer002
i recently saw the movie,
the movie was ok, a good sense of humour but the only downside: it doesn't feel finished... it's not that it is part of a series(there will be more movies :) ) but sometimes things doesn't seem logical.
but that doesn't take away the good things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8016 by anastasia13
I loved it and for once the previews were totally different than the movie....I saw it twice. It is a series book so it will be a series movie for sure...

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19856 by Polaristhe2
watched it. It's really refreshing. Nothing serious, but very refreshing.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #20314 by Serpenvicis
Slayer002 wrote:

i recently saw the movie,
the movie was ok, a good sense of humour but the only downside: it doesn't feel finished... it's not that it is part of a series(there will be more movies :) ) but sometimes things doesn't seem logical.
but that doesn't take away the good things.

To me movie is great. It doesn't feel finished because it is made by a book: Darren Shan Saga which has 12 parts of book if I am not making mistake. This movie is made by first three books.

Wanting to be like someone else, we forget who we really are.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Serpenvicis.

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds