Show Navigation Menu
Media

Treehouse of Horror

More
14 years 6 months ago #7007 by Morgana
Treehouse of Horror was created by Morgana
Here in Canada, the Comedy Network is airing all of the Simpson's Treehouse of Horror episodes in order, leading up to Hallowe'en. I love how they do their own take on various pop-culture horror/sci-fi themes. They're usually pretty funny, but my favourite is The Raven, from the first one.

Anyone else have a favourite?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7010 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Treehouse of Horror
My favourite is the \"House of Whacks\" it's so funny :lol:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7072 by Aftermidnight
The Shinning! Without a doubt. It just hits the nails on the head all the way through. Work of genius.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7097 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Treehouse of Horror
The new one was on last night, Treehouse of Horror XX. It... wasn't bad. I was expecting a bit better for their 20th one, but it still had it's moments.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7148 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re: Treehouse of Horror
Always a treat to see the tree house of horrors... and apparently Marge is on the cover of playboy so that'll be fun...

More
14 years 6 months ago #7149 by Forlorn_Doll
Replied by Forlorn_Doll on topic Re:Treehouse of Horror
They did a Treehouse of Horror comic once...Where they played on some Shakespearean plots. Can't remember if they made it into a show as well (seem to remember a Simpsonised 'King Lear') but I'm a sucker for English literature. :P

Time to create page: 0.288 seconds