Show Navigation Menu
Media

Greatest Guitar solo ever

More
14 years 6 months ago #6997 by Morgana
My husband plays guitar, and he says that the best solos are the ones that you can hum.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7038 by morphea3107
oh wow....there are so many brilliant solos...where to choose?:D

More
14 years 6 months ago #7071 by Aftermidnight
TricksterShade wrote:

Usually great guitar solos are defined as solos which are difficult to play, and often quite fast. But i think that any solos that trigger our emotion are the greatest. When i first see the topic, my mind immediately comes up with Just A Car Crash Away by Marilyn Manson. The solo is so sad that almost makes me cry.

Putting Holes in Happiness has an amazing solo. Tim Skold's, I believe.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7073 by TricksterShade
Yea Tim Skold's guitar is great and he did bring some different tastes to Manson's songs. What a pity that he left :(

More
14 years 6 months ago #7078 by Aftermidnight
I haven't heard his newest album so I couldn't comment. But Eat Me Drink Me was a refreshing change from his usual style, even if it did make Manson himself seem tamer and less scary. Tim Skold was in KMFDM wasn't he? I haven't heard much of them but I do like what I have heard.

Time to create page: 0.259 seconds