Show Navigation Menu
Media

Trueblood

More
14 years 6 months ago #7271 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Trueblood
Thurysaz wrote:

Bonsoir sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

It is clear that TB is far better than the turnip Twiligth ... What I noticed in this series that are shot wide as in the movies! It's things that we did not see before in the series.

Mes hommages.

T.

Very true Brother...I think Alan Ball wanted it that why when he directed it....to make it vivid and richer just like a movie and have you on the edge of your seat the whole episode and craving more for the next week. It is a tense 3 months where I live because I want the week to be over to see the next episode.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #7272 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Trueblood
Lonecrow wrote:

Seen already a couple episodes but it hasn't addicted me yet..
But it's still better than Twilight for sure..
Maybe if i see some more episodes i'd like it..

Start from the beginning, possibly if you read the 10 books then you could see why I like it so much. Written better than Twilight and more visually dynamic too!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds