Show Navigation Menu
Media

Trueblood

More
14 years 6 months ago #6396 by anastasia13
Trueblood was created by anastasia13
:kiss: I love this show...anyone else love it..I have season 1 on DVD and season 2 on my ipod...Rachel Evan Wood was so good for the queen, smart ass LOL...anyway who thinks Sookie is an idiot...not the Bella and Edward love story there, it's intense, but more adult..but Eric hello hes Sweden's hottest man for 6th year running... of course I think of Trueblood as, Twilight for adults...more sex and violence, better plot....

what do ya'll think?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6407 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Trueblood
I've seen it a couple of times, but only after 15 minutes of watching did I figure out it was a vampire series. Yeah, tere was a lot of sex, that's what caught my eye when I was browsing through the tv channels. But it didn't appeal that much to me.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 6 months ago #6422 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Trueblood
The fun thing is that when I watch it, I often do it in the kitchen (as it is late and easier that way), but then there's always people running around... always fun to watch those intimate scenes (or any scene, for that matter) when your dad and/or mom is watching with you. And what's more interesting is that they never did it while I was watching Dexter, which is much more subtle.

Only show I follow nowdays, as Dexter is off for the time being. Hope it gets back soon, but probably not for another half year... as always... I think it's interesting, but not really sure how to think about it. Love the trailer, the one before it actually starts; the mixture and the song fits real good, and very much my taste.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 6 months ago #6428 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Trueblood
I haven't seen this yet, since we don't get HBO, but I'd like to check it out... I've heard lots of good things about this one. I've also been watching the used bookstores for the books, written by Charlaine Harris.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6434 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Trueblood
I've watched it once now it's come to Britain on Freeview. Actually it's on this very night! I've set my recorder. Only watched one episode so far, very good.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6438 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Trueblood
Bonsoir sisters & brothers members of The Order Of Algoth,

It is clear that TB is far better than the turnip Twiligth ... What I noticed in this series that are shot wide as in the movies! It's things that we did not see before in the series.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds