Show Navigation Menu
Media

nox arcana

More
14 years 8 months ago #649 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:nox arcana
if you like orchestral music then you will like midnight syndicate. i listen to a lot of orchestra music myself and i love their music. it's dark and as with nox arcana, each song has a story of it's own. you will not be disappointed. ;)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #662 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:nox arcana
i love midnight syndicate ...listened to it for a very long time and you are right...very very good music...

More
14 years 8 months ago #663 by Veszdrin
yep. i usually fall asleep to it because it helps me relax. :) don't know if that's strange or not but i'm just naturally a strange person.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #670 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:nox arcana
that is not that strange...( welcome to the club ).... it's a very soothing music and that is why we tend to fall asleep.... sometimes i meditate on such music..and it relaxes me to the point where i can barely move a muscle..

More
14 years 8 months ago #674 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:nox arcana
I tell myself I like orchestral music, but I never listen to any. Maybe because I haven't found a good enough band? Now I got something to check out, tho it may be while, as I got both a bit of a bad memory sometimes mixed with lazyness... ;)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #678 by Veszdrin
nothing wrong with that. i suffer from the same laziness and forgetfulness. yes, it is very soothing. i love listening to it whenever it's storming outside. to me that is the best kind of relaxation.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds