Show Navigation Menu
Media

nox arcana

More
14 years 8 months ago #695 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:nox arcana
When it's storming outside I like to listen to that... the raining here just stopped, too bad, because I love the rain...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #698 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:nox arcana
i can't wait until it rains again ....to me it's somewhat poetic ...like rain cleanses all the falseness and ugliness of the world... some sort of a purification ritual

More
14 years 8 months ago #703 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:nox arcana
yea i love it when it rains, even more so when there is a lot of lightning and thunder. luckily the area where i live it storms almost every day during the summer. i missed it this year though because i've been away from home for three months. :(

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #707 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:nox arcana
lucky you ....living in a place where you can experience that kind of power of nature...great indeed..:D

More
14 years 8 months ago #712 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:nox arcana
I rarely got a real rain, and almost never get a storm with lightning... but when there is, I enjoy every min. Don't really know why, but I could think of many reasons...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #714 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:nox arcana
i didn't always live there actually. i just moved there a couple of years ago but that's the main reason i love it. i've always been so entranced with just how powerful, terrifying, and beautiful nature can be and the fact that it can be all three at once. since i was very young i would always watch the lightning until my mother would have to tell me to get inside. :laugh:

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds