Show Navigation Menu
Media

nox arcana

More
14 years 8 months ago #599 by morphea3107
nox arcana was created by morphea3107
i don't know about you , but i am completeley addicted to their music. the soundtracks are spine-chilling and they touch the deepest corner of your being....i have listened to blackthorne asylum and i was speachless...i also love the stories behind the music... this is probably the only band that has never dissapointed me ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #600 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:nox arcana
Mmmm... It's like a mix of film music, goth rock and spoken word.
You can listen to them for free on Last.fm, I just looked. I'm listening to the Transylvania album.

More
14 years 8 months ago #604 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:nox arcana
Iron maiden has never dissapointed me

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
14 years 8 months ago #608 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:nox arcana
Haven't heard of them (probbly because I have the wrong kind of friend :huh:), but sounds intersting. I'll check it out at least, when I got the time ^^ always like things that aren't the normal thing, that are a bit strange and hopefully mystic. And when it comes to music, I'm always on the lookout for more :blush:

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #633 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:nox arcana
i agree, nox arcana is awesome. i'm also a very big fan of midnight syndicate. they have the same style of music as nox arcana. definitely worth listening too.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #648 by Vivaris
Replied by Vivaris on topic Re:nox arcana
:o Never heard of them! But will have to check it out! I mainly listen to metal and orchestral music so I don't know what I'll make of this but I'll give them a whirl.

The dream is alive...

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds