Show Navigation Menu
Media

Necronomicon

More
14 years 1 month ago #16595 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Necronomicon
I have reproduced it in french for my kids when they will be much older and some strange things happen but not much of disturbing because its half Light and half Dark to have an equilibrium between light and dark but it is not about death it self but forgotten names that no longer said in these years. ;)

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16596 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Necronomicon
Ho and by the way all Evil dead are made with the necronomicon but the name is just said at the third I think.
:unsure:

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #16620 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Necronomicon
@Noxae well to be honest I don't think life would be intriguing when you could find everything on the wiki pages so I try not to be there but to liik in real paperback books and such so I just said what I read in my nocronomicon, and yes I know the fancy hardcover and all of the illustrations don't mean he has all the correct info but they said what they heard just as I am now :D Frankly I would love something like that to be real since everything I love is slowly being widely popularised and it king of annoys me, lovecraft craze is yet to happen, frankly I hope not :( Buuut on the otherhand a lot of chtulu costumes would be a nice thing to see walking down the street :D

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16665 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Necronomicon
I respect your need for intrigue and miracles, it is one of the reasons why people invented religions in my opinion, but I like the fact that you don't necessarily believe in everything mentioned in fancy books.
I'm not a wiki addict either, I'm just obsessed with discovering the truth in various departments. In fact, it wasn't the wiki article, but an old conversation with my mother, who is an archaeologist and had spent some time searching this, that made it clear to me that the Necronomicon is fictional. And by the way, my mother is quite the person that loves to give a meaning to her life, like you, so it's not like she was trying to prove that Necronomicon didn't exist or something, it's just that this was what she found out in the end :blush:

More
14 years 1 month ago #16666 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Necronomicon
That's great :D
Now that's what I am talking about, a solid info :)
You wanna know about something you go to the next room and ask...now if I wanna know something I have to dig a bit :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

More
14 years 1 month ago #16672 by Noxae
Replied by Noxae on topic Re:Necronomicon
Well, what can I say, I have plenty of reasons to love my mother :laugh:
It's not like she knows everything of course...but she can be a great help in literature and history related things, since appart from proffession, they're her main hobbies. She's the one who introduced me Lovecraft in the first place

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds