Show Navigation Menu
Media

Necronomicon

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 1 month ago #598 by morphea3107
Necronomicon was created by morphea3107
i wonder if you all heard about the legend of the necronomicon...i wonder where you guys stand. do you think it's fact or fiction? i have dedicated a lot of my time into discovering whether or not it is real, andf i want to know what you believe...
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by black_magnolia.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #605 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:necronomicon
I have it, but haven't had a chance to read it yet... I seem to shop faster than I read lately. Nothing weird has happened since I brought it home... my husband was a bit freaked out when I picked it up in the bookstore, but I think he's OK with it now.

I also just borrowed a copy of LaVey's Satanic Bible from a friend... should be an interesting read as well.

More
14 years 8 months ago #607 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:necronomicon
I actually want both of those books, but haven't bought any of them yet. Always find them interesting, and read a bit about the Satanic Bible at least, but not of the Necronomicon. Maybe I should before I descide to buy it...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #619 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:necronomicon
i have read the satanic bible .. ...my oppinion is that if you are open-minded, you will like it ...it's a good read

More
14 years 8 months ago #620 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:necronomicon
That's the thought I have about it, and I'm trying to be really openminded (think I'm a bit more openminded then at least most of my friends, but who really knows) so I think it could be a nice book to have read. If it's real nice to read, that we have to find out... B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #622 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:necronomicon
indeed...:D...if you want someday , when you are bored, i'll tell you the legend of the necronomicon....maybe you'll find it as interesting as i did...

Time to create page: 0.269 seconds