Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favourite gothic rock band?

More
14 years 11 months ago #55 by Aftermidnight
Well, the title says it all. Or do you even listen to music that could be described as gothic? My favourites would have to be the Sisters of Mercy, 45 Grave and the 69 Eyes, but I like goth-tinged music genres like industrial and horror punk as well. It does interest me as to how many goths out there listen to traditional gothic music, or whether they listen to more metal orientated things like Marilyn Manson and Korn.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #57 by nay.mayfair
I like Marilyn Manson and some of the korn ... :)
I think here you want something heavier, but I like bands like nightwish, epica, by evanscence!
like the female voice ...
but also love to sing male voice cristian is alluring!:blush:
bye...

More
14 years 11 months ago #58 by Aftermidnight
Oh ok. See I do like Marilyn Manson, and Nightwish, and Korn... But I don't see them as gothic bands. I can see the influence though. And female vocals can be gorgeous =]

More
14 years 11 months ago #65 by zaniran
Fields of the Nephlim, Sisters of Mercy...Im old but thats proper Goth to my ears!

More
14 years 11 months ago #67 by crowgod
I have to go with 69 Eyes for favorite goth rock band

More
14 years 11 months ago #69 by Omega.Ankh
Looking at my \"Gothic\" station on Pandora (great site by the way) I find:

Nightwish
Within Temptation
Apocalyptica
Epica

My musical tastes are quite varied; lately its been industrial grunge (Collective Soul) to Scottish folk (Tannahill Weavers), depending on my eclectic mood...

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds