Show Navigation Menu
Media

Saw

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17692 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Saw
Thurysaz wrote:

It's sad that this English word game does nothing but the episode 6 of this series is called \"Saw 6\" and in French it is pronounced like \"sausage\"

Mes hommages.

T.

Hahaha your right Especialy in the Quebecker language it sound like sausisse but realy good pronounce!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Verminaard Draconis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18415 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Saw
I have all the movies, a shirt, a BILLY bobblehead,and of course the laugh is a fantastic ringtone...
Truth be told, I'm a little jealous that someone can come up with with so many devious \"games\" and get paid, meanwhile i vent frustrations on paper and i end up in mental health clinics .sadly, i too agree the've gone to the well too many time trying to get every dime they can from the name...

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #18422 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Saw
Saturday 17, I will participate of the decoration of the bar's VIP of \"Le bal des Vampires\" of the Fantastic Film Festival of Brussels. The theme is SAW.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds