Show Navigation Menu
Media

Saw

More
14 years 3 months ago #12824 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Saw
The end of the first was original, but absolutely not credible.
It is totally impossible that the killer was before them for hours they do not see him breathing.

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15496 by Whitney.Lavey
Replied by Whitney.Lavey on topic Re:Saw
I like how they mess with the audience on a pyschological level, but I'm more in love with the effects and the concepts of the puzzles in the sense that they often seem complicated to solve but the solution is always simple.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16981 by Verminaard Draconis
Replied by Verminaard Draconis on topic Re:Saw
Sorry to tel you this millkins but it is not horror its pure and free violence! Horror, is mutch like the old days like Friday the 13, Nightmare on Elm st., halloween and so on. But this is free violence only like the movie hostel.

Your's truly1

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
14 years 1 month ago #17287 by Entwine
Replied by Entwine on topic Re:Saw
These movies are not just blood and gore, they have an excellent story line. You have to watch the movies in the right sequence to be able to follow the whole story, and if you do you will see that they are brilliant.

Some of the best horror movies ever made, not even remotely close to mindless slasher movies like \"hostel\" or \"the hills have eyes\"

As I was sitting on my chair
I knew the bottom wasn't there
Nor legs, nor back, but I just sat
Ignoring little things like that

More
14 years 1 month ago #17654 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Saw
It's sad that this English word game does nothing but the episode 6 of this series is called \"Saw 6\" and in French it is pronounced like \"sausage\"

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17669 by Diablesseska
Replied by Diablesseska on topic Re:Saw
Saw his one of my favorite movie. I really like the psychology behind Sawman.. but now I think its over..!!
You can't do 10 movies after Sawman death.. it sound too weird. I hope Saw IV was the last!

Bu the way.. Saw Iv was not as good as I expected.
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Diablesseska.

Time to create page: 0.332 seconds