Show Navigation Menu
Media

Best zombie movie

More
14 years 6 months ago #6216 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Best zombie movie
My new favorite is Zombieland, but for the longest it was Shawn of the Dead!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6288 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Best zombie movie
Zombieland is fricking hilarious, the best is Zombie Strippers....GO Jenna!!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 6 months ago #6835 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Best zombie movie
Well, I've only really seen some of the more recent Zombie films, along with two in the \"zomedy\" genre.

I have seen the Resident Evil series, Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland and the 28 Days/Weeks Later ones.

Out of those, I have to say that, 28 Days Later is my preferred Zombie film. I like the level of realism in the film, 4 weeks after and the area is deserted, no shambling masses, and the \"zombie\" attacks were not too frequent, and the survivors only had basic means to survive.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8206 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Best zombie movie
I went to see Zombieland on Hallowe'en, and I thought it was pretty good. Definitely worth the price of admission. Woody Harrelson is great as that type of slightly deranged red-neck character.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8212 by SkieShauphen
Replied by SkieShauphen on topic Re:Best zombie movie
You know Woody Harrelson actually hates zombies and horror movies. He didn't even want to be in Zombieland.

Meaning comes from within.

More
14 years 5 months ago #8213 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Best zombie movie
SkieShauphen wrote:

You know Woody Harrelson actually hates zombies and horror movies. He didn't even want to be in Zombieland.

No, I didn't know that. I wonder why he did the movie? You'd think he'd have enough clout at this stage of his career to be able to pick and choose his roles.

I still think he was great in this movie though.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds