Show Navigation Menu
Media

comics / graphic novels

More
14 years 8 months ago #545 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:comics / graphic novels
a comic series i would highly recommend is lenore. it's a very funny comic about a dead lil girl. another one i would suggest is johnny the homicidal maniac. those are pretty much the only comics i have ever read but they are very good.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #558 by janelle hell
^ I quite enjoyed both Lenore & JTHM; I just wish they were still coming out with new issues.

More
14 years 8 months ago #561 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:comics / graphic novels
so do i. i have all of the lenore comics but they really need to come out with another JTHM. it's too bad they only came out with one. i really liked that comic.:(

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 8 months ago #1341 by MefistaCenobica
I like comics)I think that good comics can be the masterpiece of art...
And sometimes they're very interesting

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 8 months ago #1344 by Veszdrin
i like reading comics every now and then. i think a lot of them have really good art and even more have really good stories. if you look on the forum there's actually another topic called comics / graphic novels. you might find some other interesting things there. :)

More
14 years 8 months ago #1346 by Thurysaz
i like comics too. in the magazine \"Strange\" Spider-man, Iron-man and the X-men were my favorites.

T.

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds