Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite BD hero

More
14 years 7 months ago #4037 by Lonecrow
Favorite BD hero was created by Lonecrow
Among all the heros/vilans, which is your favorite?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4055 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Favorite BD hero
For the sake of the argument i'll say spawn(from spawn) and venom(from spiderman).

With this I was just going with my aesthetic appeal of the heroes.
I really don't want to write 28 pages of text concerning the moral colour of heroes and villains in order to favorize any one of them.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4101 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Favorite BD hero
Probably being very thick here but what does BD stand for? If I can answer with just any superhero, I'd go for Batman and Hellboy, based purely for the movies. In the case of Batman, the old movies as well as the new Christian Bale ones.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4149 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Favorite BD hero
Aftermidnight, if you're thick, then so am I! I was wondering what BD stands for as well...

I like the movie Hellboy, epecially after seeing Pan's Labyrinth. Some of the creatures have a very similar look to them. Not sure if that fits the topic or not though.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4151 by vampirelycanthrope13
My fave heroes are probably beast boy and raven from teen titans comics, but I also like tonnes of the cast of bleach, and can't decide who's my favourite. My favourite villain is Grimjow Jaggerjaques from bleach

More
14 years 7 months ago #4155 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Favorite BD hero
At first thought I'd say Spiderman - favorite show as a kid, loved the first movie, and then I got to know more about the real spiderman. Gonna see the movies, tho I don't really like them, and a bit mad they're not giving out Spiderman in swedish anymore... can't find them elsewhere, not for a resonable price.

Tho I really want to know more about Spawn. Looks real cool.

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds