Show Navigation Menu
Media

Walt Disney

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #4082 by natwilaniwartri
Replied by natwilaniwartri on topic Re:Walt Disney
yip the classic stuff will never die until the end of time

Hocus Pocus i loved when it came out and still do but when i had it it was in video format and disappear never did find it owell

Fantasia was the best all rest where great too

hay did any remeber the tv of

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i46/richbob/beastperlman.jpg?t=1201232685
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by natwilaniwartri. Reason: roblem with vieo not showing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4586 by wingedxayase
Replied by wingedxayase on topic Re:Walt Disney
My absolute favorite would be Mulan because I feel an attachment to the whole Chinese culture surrounding it, being a Chinese individual myself. :3

More
14 years 7 months ago #4595 by janelle hell
Replied by janelle hell on topic Re:Walt Disney

Skeleton Dance (an early B&W Disney cartoon)

: D

More
14 years 7 months ago #4611 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Walt Disney
My favourite is Beauty and the Beast. I wish I'd meet my beast one day. And I hope very much that he wouldn't turn back into a human. I never liked the ending of the movie. Belle should have yelled: \"Ewww...! Turn back! Turn back!\"
Mulan was also a favourite of mine back when I was a kid. And I still love the song: Colours of the Wind. (or what is it in english?)

More
14 years 7 months ago #4614 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Walt Disney
i still have original tapes of alice in wonderland , snow white , teh little mermaid , and so on ....i love'em still because they truly are works of art ..:D

More
13 years 10 months ago #21786 by cerberus1618
Replied by cerberus1618 on topic Re:Walt Disney
my favourite disney movie of all time... well my favourite when I was a kid was dumbo. laugh, I don't care, it was great. Now I'm older I can appreciate some of the more subtle humour and symbology and so appreciate Disney all the more. Disney movies have a special visual quality to them because the backgrounds are painted. The characters are then painted (or drawn I'm not sure) on clear plastic, which is laid over the top and then photographed with a disney invention called the multi plane camera. fairly self explanatory name. so much effort goes into the animated movies. the artists for the lion king were instructed to go to the zoo and observe the animals, and sketch them.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds