Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite Crow movie

More
14 years 7 months ago #3909 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
I ave only seen the first movie and i love it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3915 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
I must agree with the majority, as the only Crow film truly worth seeing is the original. All the others were mere, poorly written copies. And I think the first one is so appealing not only because of its story and imagery, but the very tragedy beyond the movie. I watch The Crow every Halloween to commemorate Brandon Lee, as his destiny became synonimous to this film.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #3936 by RavenDarkmoon
black_magnolia wrote:

The original with Brandon Lee is the best but the City of Angles one isn't all that bad. I remember there was also a tv-series but a long time ago...

There was a tv-series but it only lasted like one season. It kinda went off track a lot. But at lest they tried..

More
14 years 7 months ago #3981 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
Only the first one, that is where Brendon Lee died and his heart and soul literally went into that movie.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4074 by natwilaniwartri
tribalistic yip the first one was osome ,the others where good in there own way as the revenge of the pain and its crow to help the victim to come back and help

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #18840 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
Another vote for the original....the others & t.v.show were just attempts to squeeze a little more $$$ out of the franchise...plus, i think most fans felt it was a dishonor to make more flix considering the tragedy
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by StephenG. Reason: typo

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds