Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite Crow movie

More
13 years 11 months ago #20073 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
StephenG wrote:

Another vote for the original....the others & t.v.show were just attempts to squeeze a little more $$$ out of the franchise...plus, i think most fans felt it was a dishonor to make more flix considering the tragedy

I completely agree, the first was the best with Brandon Lee and the rest was failed attemps at what he was able to accomplish with the first film.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20093 by Dragonscale
Replied by Dragonscale on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
The first one,great film,i thought second was ok,didnt bother after that.

More
13 years 11 months ago #20106 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
The one and only: the first one with Brandon(RIP)!

Mes hommages.

T.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22464 by black_magnolia
I've heard they are making another Crow movie (a remake), supposedly it will be out in cinemas in 2011. The movie is going to be directed by the same director who did Blade, and Keanu Reeves is rumoured to play Eric Draven! :S I really wish they left their fingers off the Crow when everyone agrees Brandon Lee did the best job.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22544 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
Known about that for a while, I'm looking forward to it myself. Well, maybe with an actor different from Keanu Reeves as Eric Draven, but we'll find out in time. (Got a source for that rumour?)

The problem is, people will go in and compare every detail to the original, instead of enjoying it as it is. That's what most people's problem was with the Nightmare on Elm Street reboot, they compared it too much to the original, rather than enjoy it for what it was.

Just because 1 actor did a good job doesn't mean they can't do a re-imagining of the original to introduce some more people to the series.

More
13 years 10 months ago #22545 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Favorite Crow movie
Again & allways, the first one with Brandon Lee.

Mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds