Show Navigation Menu
Media

What do you think about Vampire based metal bands?

More
14 years 7 months ago #3963 by anastasia13
Hummm Vampire Weekend is good, DemonHunter, H.I.M (Vampire Heart)....oh gotta have Midnight Syndicate!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3988 by janelle hell
scootiebee wrote:

Ooh! Lawyer Metal! Thank you again, Polaristhe2.

How about Proctologist Metal (band called \"Up Yours\"), or dry cleaner metal (sounds like clothes whooshing around the carousel thingy at the dry cleaners), appliance repairman metal (costumes all reveal butt crack), Crossing Guard metal (stops traffic).

The Plumber Metal would be a whole new genre...HEAVY PORCELAIN. *groans*

There could also be Retail Metal. Groups of angry (and rightfully so) people in clothes they'd never wear in real life, but have to wear for their retail/customer service jobs, screaming indecipherable, furious lyrics about customers who smell bad, customers who don't tip, customers (and bosses...) who sexually harrass them, and that if they have to hear one more Christmas song over the loudspeakers, let alone another 8-10 hours of it, HEADS WILL ROLL. :S

(I'm so glad I no longer work retail!)

More
14 years 7 months ago #3997 by natwilaniwartri
SOME ARE OK
ITS ABOUT BALANCE OF THE INNER SELF TERMAIAL OF BLISS OF PAST YET TO SE THE LIGHT OF PASSAGE OF TIMLESS SEE

More
14 years 7 months ago #4014 by Polaristhe2
the SOME ARE OK part I understand.

the other I don't. And by \"don't understand\" I mean I'm having trouble getting any sense out of it. Semantically.

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4070 by natwilaniwartri
its like talent pluses theme and coherent sounds

just that help

More
14 years 7 months ago #4088 by Morgana
Aftermidnight wrote:

Type O Negative have a tongue in cheek approach to 'being' vampires and with Type O in particular they mock people who are really into vampire-ishness.

This is what I've always liked about Type O Negative (besides Peter Steele, that is!)... they don't take themselves too seriously as a \"scary goth band\".

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds