Show Navigation Menu
Media

Last movie you watched

More
12 years 2 months ago #37614 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Last movie you watched
black_magnolia wrote:

I watched \"In America\" - a really touching movie.

What's it about?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37617 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I watched \"In America\" - a really touching movie.

What's it about?

An Irish family illegally emigrates to America. They settle in Manhattan in a run-down house inhabited mostly by drug-addicts, and struggle to have a normal family life while the father is out trying to get a role as an actor in theatre. There's this \"twist\" that they lost a child/brother so the whole family is still struggling with that, especially the parents. Basically a movie about going from bad luck and sorrow, to things turning out good. :)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 2 months ago #37640 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re: Last movie you watched
Last night I watched a movie called Trick or Treat. Just watching that movie makes me never want to take down my jack o lantern on halloween. Lol. It was a strange movie but very good.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
12 years 1 month ago #37707 by Verminaard Draconis
Coraline with my two sons!

From the death came the Living and after a perfection of that solution came the glory!!

More
12 years 1 month ago #37712 by black_magnolia
I watched Angelina Jolie's \"In the Land of Blood and Honey\" in the movie theatre. I wouldn't recommend it.
Can't say it's a total failure, but it's not realistic nor historically correct. Some parts are over the top, some are pretty naive... It is quite a strong and emotional movie, a couple people in the audience exited the theatre during the movie as they couldn't watch it till the end; I personally had a hard time stomaching some parts...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
12 years 1 month ago #37871 by Prissy
Replied by Prissy on topic Re: Last movie you watched
Saw the Leperchaun movies since St. Patricks Day passed was pretty drunk though so really didn't pay attention lol!!! :lol:

ZOSO

Time to create page: 0.283 seconds