Show Navigation Menu
Media

Anybody know good psychological thrillers?

More
12 years 1 month ago #37744 by Veszdrin
I can't remember the last time I watched a good thriller movie. I don't like watching them in a movie theatre because it takes the fear element out of it.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #37927 by millkins
I can't remember watching any good thriller lately, I am looking forward to the woman in black and the Raven (and not because it was filmed inside one of the buildings we visit occasionally to drink :D). Although I have found myself watching old movies lately, like se7en, the usual suspects, any of the films about Hannibal Lecter, can't really find anything else that sounds interesting enough :(

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds