Show Navigation Menu
Media

Johnny Depp

More
14 years 7 months ago #3709 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Johnny Depp
maybe Sweeney Todd...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3714 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Johnny Depp
I've heard that Johnny Depp only do the parts he feels worth it, or how to put it... the roles that have something to it, something deep, and he doesn't do it for the money.

Him in Pirates is great, and Sleepy Hollow and alike - he and Tim Burton goes great together, but he's also great on his own. Edward Scissorhands is just so fine...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #3715 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Johnny Depp
A little tribute to J Depp in one of my favourite roles, and one of your favourites as well. I really like to draw him, he's indeed very attractive.

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #3722 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Johnny Depp
I'm a fan of many of his movies but I must say that Sleepy Hollow is my favorite.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3733 by Polaristhe2
Replied by Polaristhe2 on topic Re:Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp... I knew it would come to this sooner or later. People adress him as though he was the best actor of all time. Ok he is good. He is very good. But why is it always about him? Everywhere I turn it's Johnny Depp this Johnny Depp that... I'm sick and f*ing tired of goddamn Johnny Depp. I realize he is the \"dark favourite\", but that's because most of the movies he got famous for were directed by Tim Burton. He really is a profile of a great actor and all that, but I really don't get the hype...

Choices we make and the choices that are, when Hell is so close and Heaven so far.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3735 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Johnny Depp
What's Eating Gilbert Grape?

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds