Show Navigation Menu
Media

Johnny Depp

More
14 years 7 months ago #3614 by Highwayman
Johnny Depp was created by Highwayman
What's everyones favourite Johnny Depp movie:unsure:

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3619 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Johnny Depp
Wow, another question I can simply answer with Sleepy Hollow! Is there anything that movie hasn't got? Interestingly, in Sweeney Todd, he kind of plays a mix of Ichabod Crane and Jack Sparrow.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3628 by black_magnolia
Replied by black_magnolia on topic Re:Johnny Depp
I'm a huge Johhny Depp fan, have almost all his movies at home on dvd! His got so much talent!

My favourites movies with him would be Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and The Libertine.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3638 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp is utterly amazing!!! My favorite movies of his would definitely have to be Sleepy Hollow and all of the Pirates of the Carribean movies.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3654 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Johnny Depp
The Libertine!!! I love how he gets into character, he's one amazing actor! One of my favs, actually!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #3661 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Johnny Depp
I loved The Libertine as well, not too many people have even heard of that one. He's great in anything he touches though... I love how he takes on all these weird quirky type of roles, and he's not afraid to look ugly in his movies. The typical \"Hollywood leading man\" generally doesn't want to look anything less than his best in any role, but Johnny seems willing to do anything, if the part feels right for him.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds