Show Navigation Menu
Media

Tim Burton

More
14 years 7 months ago #3639 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Tim Burton
Tim Burton is very talented when it comes to making movies! It's hard to choose when all of them are so good :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3652 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Tim Burton
I must admit that I love all his movies, especially Edward Scissorhands (maybe because I love sad endings in a film; and because there are quite a few \"Edward Scissorhands\" among us, people who are misunderstood and rejected becasue of their unusual appearance, and people who are taken for granted because they are excessively kind).Also, I love the tunes in The Nightmare Before Christmas, Danny Elfman is a true musical genious if you ask me, and the animation is absolutely lovely!

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #3660 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Tim Burton
Sleepy Hollow is my favourite Tim Burton movie, so far. I love the story, and the overall \"look\" of the movie. The cast is wonderful as well. I'm sure (I hope!) we'll be treated to many more flashes of inspiration from him in the years to come.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3667 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Tim Burton
Beetlejuice, closely followed by Sleepy Hollow.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3672 by MefistaCenobica
Replied by MefistaCenobica on topic Re:Tim Burton
I love all his movies...except beetlejuice

archdevilantidote.proboards.com/
My forum dedicated to bootleg stuff,help me to fill it

More
14 years 7 months ago #3684 by Geirrarr
Replied by Geirrarr on topic Re:Tim Burton
Tim Burton has yet to disappoint me. Many of his movies have made it into my top 10 list. I'm not that big a fan of stop motion films, but The Nightmare Before Christmas is something different. My favourite is Sweeney Todd, though. I can't wait for Alice in Wonderland. :)

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds