Show Navigation Menu
Media

Best horror movie ever

More
14 years 7 months ago #3808 by vampdeviltry
Too be completely honest my favorite would have to be Nightmare on elm street

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3910 by black_magnolia
Best horror movies for me, are \"It\" (based on Stephen King's novel) and \"Alien\".
Not because the movies are good (which they are) but because I was really scared by them!
I watched them when I was 5 years old with my dad who was up late watching tv. I couldn't sleep so I begged him to stay up and watch tv, he couldn't refuse me and he thought that as always I would fall asleep in a matter of minutes. As fate wanted it, he was the one to fall asleep and I stayed glued with my eyes to the screen.
Because of \"It\", for a week, I didn't want to go to the toilet alone, my grandma had to go with me and check that there wasn't a clown in the pipes. After \"Alien\" I was imagining that it was hiding in my closet at night just waiting to jump out and eat me (fortunately that didn't last long)!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3956 by Aftermidnight
I haven't seen It but it sounds really scary! Read the book though and that was pretty frightening in places.
I remember as a small child I watched Clash of the Titans - the really old one with crap special effects - and I was scared of Medusa for weeks afterwards! Nightmares and I distinctly remember one day in Tesco I was afraid to turn around because I was convinced she was behind me.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3960 by anastasia13
Like I have said before the original Dracula and Nosforatu, but for fun go watch this

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #4169 by natwilaniwartri
mmm so many but

nightmare on elmstreet all of them

hellraiser all of them

teeth in a funy way

More
14 years 7 months ago #4173 by Lonecrow
Replied by Lonecrow on topic Re:Best horror movie ever
Alien and The Fly are two great horror movies..
Saw is just brilliant too.. All that blood... :woohoo:
28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later are very good too..

Time to create page: 0.268 seconds