Show Navigation Menu
Media

Best horror movie ever

More
14 years 7 months ago #4190 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:Best horror movie ever
The movie it's caled in french \"Deux soeurs\"(2 sisters)

it's a corean movie. very scary!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #4217 by janelle hell
black_magnolia wrote:

Best horror movies for me, are \"It\" (based on Stephen King's novel) and \"Alien\".
Not because the movies are good (which they are) but because I was really scared by them!
I watched them when I was 5 years old with my dad who was up late watching tv. I couldn't sleep so I begged him to stay up and watch tv, he couldn't refuse me and he thought that as always I would fall asleep in a matter of minutes. As fate wanted it, he was the one to fall asleep and I stayed glued with my eyes to the screen.
Because of \"It\", for a week, I didn't want to go to the toilet alone, my grandma had to go with me and check that there wasn't a clown in the pipes. After \"Alien\" I was imagining that it was hiding in my closet at night just waiting to jump out and eat me (fortunately that didn't last long)!

\"It\" is truly horrifying!

I credit Stephen King & his movie \"It\" for my life-long, insane phobia of clowns!

More
14 years 7 months ago #4225 by natwilaniwartri
janelle hell wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

Best horror movies for me, are \"It\" (based on Stephen King's novel) and \"Alien\".
Not because the movies are good (which they are) but because I was really scared by them!
I watched them when I was 5 years old with my dad who was up late watching tv. I couldn't sleep so I begged him to stay up and watch tv, he couldn't refuse me and he thought that as always I would fall asleep in a matter of minutes. As fate wanted it, he was the one to fall asleep and I stayed glued with my eyes to the screen.
Because of \"It\", for a week, I didn't want to go to the toilet alone, my grandma had to go with me and check that there wasn't a clown in the pipes. After \"Alien\" I was imagining that it was hiding in my closet at night just waiting to jump out and eat me (fortunately that didn't last long)!

\"It\" is truly horrifying!

I credit Stephen King & his movie \"It\" for my life-long, insane phobia of clowns!

IT is tribalistic osome

More
14 years 6 months ago #7233 by vampirelycanthrope13
The alien series, the fly(the 1980s version), underworld, the faculty, jeepers creepers, childs play, the thing, and many others

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds