Show Navigation Menu
Media

Best horror movie ever

More
14 years 7 months ago #3597 by Lonecrow
Which movie do you consider to be the best in the horror type?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3645 by xxgabixx
Replied by xxgabixx on topic Re:Best horror movie ever
Considering the fact that I love horror movies, it's hard to pick. Although I did love Drag Me To Hell. Excellent movie!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3692 by janelle hell
It'd be really hard for me to choose, as well...there are so many that I like! However, I'm going to go with this one:

It's campy. It's gory. It's funny. (If you're a female, lol...)

More
14 years 7 months ago #3700 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:Best horror movie ever
Alien!

More
14 years 7 months ago #3786 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Best horror movie ever
Janelle, I was just discussing that movie with someone today. I'd never heard of it before, and now you've mentioned it as well. Talk about timing!

My favourite movie, horror or otherwise, is Nosferatu. I just love the atmosphere of it, and Max Schreck is very creepy as the count.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3791 by janelle hell
Morgana wrote:

Janelle, I was just discussing that movie with someone today. I'd never heard of it before, and now you've mentioned it as well. Talk about timing!

My favourite movie, horror or otherwise, is Nosferatu. I just love the atmosphere of it, and Max Schreck is very creepy as the count.

It's a great movie to watch after a bad breakup. I'll just leave it at that, lol...

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds