Show Navigation Menu
Media

do you have a real metal heart?

More
13 years 1 month ago #31765 by keilaechelon
what do you think about metal???
do you like it?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31770 by Envy
:blink: I think the majority of the people on this forum listen to some kind of metal at least.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31786 by firensia
I'm definitely a metalhead. Have been for years. It's the only musical genre that I listen to on a regular basis. I absolutely love it and the fact that it is so diverse. I truly believe that there is something in it for everyone. There's just so many different styles of metal that it never gets boring. Also, I find that the musicians in metal actually care about the music rather than making money and it shows in the quality of the songs.

Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori

More
13 years 1 month ago #31796 by Envy
:P Hm. What I love about metal is that it takes actual skill to play instruments... I think it's worth paying someone who has that kind of ability, as compared to something shitty like..Popular rap. Where I would say there's barely any skill involved and usually just has an idiot shallowly objectifying women to a beat.

More
13 years 1 month ago #31803 by nwbevk
Currently killing a little time before going to support my local metal scene. ^__^ 4 hours of live local metal bands. they hold a show aprox. every month, so far I've missed one... damn snow.
Plug- Look up Exypre, Skard Inc, Euclid, Jaundice, Keyportal and Alation. All very good bands. Think some/all have videos on YouTube. (:

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #32180 by TSTR
Metal is magical, give me strenght and cause to open eyes everyday ;)

Time to create page: 0.264 seconds