Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Pretty Reckless!

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31448 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic Re: The Pretty Reckless!
I'd like someone intelligent to also put a Youtube video of 'Make Me Wanna Die' on here, as this is possibly one of the best tracks from the album, as i'm not too sure how to.

A rock chick with a lot of attitude and a bit of goth appeal...yes!, a metal/goth chick...no! Attention Taylor Momsen, i'm trying to fly the flag for you over here in England (come on Envy, back me up here), to get your band 'The Pretty Reckless' noticed in Europe.

Ok, a bit far fetched, but at least i'm getting some opinions back from you guys.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31449 by black_magnolia
:woohoo:

You just need to copy&paste the youtube url, but here it is:

(I saw there are two versions, so I pasted both)

As I've written somewhere on the forum already, tastes differ a lot from person to person, so you can't make someone like something just becasue you think they are great. People like making up their own minds about stuff, and some just don't bother replying on a forum (for any reason), so don't be sad if people don't reply instantly. Probably there are more members around here that like The Pretty Reckless but are just too shy to post. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31450 by Paul
Thanks Mag, and thanks for the info. on how to do it as well.

I'm only having a bit of fun, trying to put some hype in, maybe prick a few peoples ears up.
I'm definitely old enough to understand differing music tastes and people in general, but it's
a good idea to quote that advise again for those people who might not appreciate that people
like to be different and have their individual tastes.

Nothing meant seriously, just a bit of my sense of humour, which is much needed in life.

So Mag, when are you going to buy their album.....only joking!!!

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31451 by black_magnolia
Paul wrote:

Thanks Mag, and thanks for the info. on how to do it as well.

I'm only having a bit of fun, trying to put some hype in, maybe prick a few peoples ears up.
I'm definitely old enough to understand differing music tastes and people in general, but it's
a good idea to quote that advise again for those people who might not appreciate that people
like to be different and have their individual tastes.

Nothing meant seriously, just a bit of my sense of humour, which is much needed in life.

So Mag, when are you going to buy their album.....only joking!!!

lol I know you're old enough. ;) :P
I'll buy their album when I get a big fat gift card at some music store and only if I won't be able to spend the whole gift card on the music I usually buy. ;)

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31452 by Paul
Hey cheeky, i forgot you might have access to age details! Sshh, don't tell anyone!

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #31453 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: The Pretty Reckless!
Aww sorry Paul. :P I can't say the music is to my tastes at all, nor can I say her clothing style suits me either!

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds