Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite Vampire Movie and/or Literature

More
14 years 7 months ago #3510 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:Vampire Movies
Like many of you . . . Bram Stoker's Dracula, Nosferatu, the Lost Boy (yes, incredibly cheezy!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3514 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Vampire Movies
I'll add myself to the Bram Stoker's Dracula list. Also... 30 Days of Night, Lost Boys, Interview with the Vampire, Queen of the Damned (a lot better than most people say). I'm also going to input that the film of Twilight isn't half-bad... Sorry guys.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3516 by vampirelycanthrope13
The Lost Boys! :)
I also like underworld and van helsing a lot, but as a vampire movie, the lost boys is my favourite.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3519 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Vampire Movies
I must say, of all vampire movies I have seen, the original Dracula must be my favourite, Bela Lugosi was such an elegant and creepy Dracula. I also loved The Hunger and I guess I've enjoyed all the movies mentioned here so far

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

More
14 years 7 months ago #3520 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Vampire Movies
I haven't seen Lost Boys for a couple of years, I have to admit. But it was cheesy and gory in all the right places and I thoroughly enjoyed it. And it had just enough humour in it.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3538 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:Vampire Movies
Yeah i like The Lost Boys the music is fantastic in this movie.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds