Show Navigation Menu
Media

Favorite Vampire Movie and/or Literature

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #18605 by StephenG
Replied by StephenG on topic Re:Vampire Movies
Well, no one else has mentioned this one yet, so I just gotta: BLACULA!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30270 by avengedsevenxxx
This could be interesting... I've always loved Interview with the Vampire and just saw Underworld and liked that too. As far as books, ever since Interview, I've been interested in checking out Anne Rice's series.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30282 by Envy
Haven't really read many vampire books, but as soon as I saw the title of this thread, I instantly thought of the movies 'Interview with the Vampire' and the 'Underworld' series too! :P
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Envy.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30283 by black_magnolia
I may sound boring but my favourite is Bram Stoker's Dracula and Coppola's movie adaptation of it.

Interview with a Vampire is a good book and the movie was also pretty good because Rice wrote the screenplay for it. Rice is a good writer but after the 3rd Vampire Chronicles book, the series just lost it's the charm for me.

I liked Underworld, but can't really say that I felt they needed a sequel... :huh:

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 2 months ago #30286 by Entwine
The movie Queen of the Damned was brilliant for me too, also based on an Anne Rice novel. It had some of the best music ever in a movie!

As I was sitting on my chair
I knew the bottom wasn't there
Nor legs, nor back, but I just sat
Ignoring little things like that

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30288 by black_magnolia
Entwine wrote:

The movie Queen of the Damned was brilliant for me too, also based on an Anne Rice novel. It had some of the best music ever in a movie!

Oh, I forgot about that one compleatly! I like the music in it too! :) It's one of the few movies that I also bothered buying the soundtrack!

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by black_magnolia.

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds