Show Navigation Menu
Media

Worst movies ever

More
13 years 6 months ago #26950 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Worst movies ever
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I think there are more bad movies around then good ones. Hard to think of one that was literally horrible. I despise those Scary Movies, how many did they make 4, 5? Doesn't really matter, I don't like them at all!

Agreed. I really dislike the 'Scream' and 'Scary Movie' movies..They're relentless, pointless and..Generally crap. :huh:

I thought the point of them was to be pointless and done for cheap laughs? Much like \"Meet The Spartans\" and \"Epic Movie\" to name two.

Anyway...Worst movies I've seen would be \"The Wolfman\" (2010) generally for bad pacing and such.

I'd add in \"Kick-Ass\" too, people I know seem to have loved that but I thought it was terrible. Didn't care much for the characters and the main plot point was revealed pretty much near the start but I'll still put it in spoiler tags.

Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26952 by Envy
Replied by Envy on topic Re: Worst movies ever
Kuroboshi wrote:

I thought the point of them was to be pointless and done for cheap laughs? Much like \"Meet The Spartans\" and \"Epic Movie\" to name two.

Cheap laughs are one thing. Having Scary Movie 1, Scary Movie 2, Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4, Scary Movie 5 is another!

More
13 years 6 months ago #26954 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Worst movies ever
That's just how the industry works.

With the costs of creating a Hollywood movie people are too scared to try new ideas even now some movies make a loss so they stick to an existing formula that works. As soon as a series is not profiting, it will be abandoned.

It's a shame really because we get more and more remakes, adaptions of books/other forms of media and sequels (or worse: Prequels) rather than getting more original content.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26956 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re: Worst movies ever
Boomerang with Eddie Murphy i chucked this movie in the bin the next day i found it on my door mat
it came back at me with a vengence like a real Boomarang.

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26962 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

Kuroboshi wrote:

Cheap laughs are one thing. Having Scary Movie 1, Scary Movie 2, Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4, Scary Movie 5 is another!

Scary Movie 1 had the tag line: \"No mercy. No shame. No sequel.\" It would have been great if they sticked to the last part. (I also checked imdb.com and there were only 4 such movies.)

Another two bad movies that coem to my mind are Highlander II and Catwoman.

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

More
13 years 6 months ago #26967 by ondespumeggianti
i dislike those stupid italians films that are coming out every Christmas..i hate them so much, are so stupid!!

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds