Show Navigation Menu
Media

Worst movies ever

More
13 years 5 months ago #27768 by Kuroboshi
Replied by Kuroboshi on topic Re: Worst movies ever
That's not very nice, wishing a death on someone due to a movie.

\"Dragonball Evolution\", a stand-alone movie in the series, seriously, it was based on the characters created in it, it wasn't supposed to be a direct translation, wasn't too bad. The plot was average and perhaps there could have been more action scenes but at least there wasn't the same amount of \"CHAAAAAARGING!\" as there was in the anime.

There are a lot of worse movies out there, just look at nearly anything by Uwe Boll.

Plus calling it the \"biggest epic fail\" in the history of cinema is a tad of an exaggeration. I enjoyed it for what it was rather than constantly judging it against the anime of which myself and the friend I went to see it with were big fans of.

Plus \"Black Sheep\" was both a horror and a comedy. So it's not really designed to frighten.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28470 by TSTR
Replied by TSTR on topic Re: Worst movies ever
Worst? Tekken, Dragon Ball, Twilight and Braindead!

More
13 years 4 months ago #28488 by Colorme2490
Replied by Colorme2490 on topic Re: Worst movies ever
I never watched weather man, but I have seen AVP 2. It was terrible, sadly. tear. :(

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds