Show Navigation Menu
Media

The 69 Eyes

More
14 years 7 months ago #2617 by Aftermidnight
The 69 Eyes was created by Aftermidnight
I haven't dedicated a whole post to a single band before but since Alchemy features them in limelight I figure it's OK...

Does anyone else like them? I think they're amazing and I got their new album the other day. If you like them, what phase do you like best, or which album? And do you like the new direction they've gone in recently?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2653 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:The 69 Eyes
i definetly like the 69 eyes , and my favourite album is \"wasting the dawn \"...i've heard only good things about \"back in blood\" but i haven't bought yet...waiting to read a review from you of their last album :P

More
14 years 7 months ago #2676 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:The 69 Eyes
Sure, but forgive the informality...

It's a change in dynamic for them (this is speaking as someone who has their greatest hits and Goth N Roll box set by the way, so I'm not totally knowledgeable about them). It sounds like a rock album more than a goth album, but all the lyrics are gothic and all of them concern vampires or blood in some way. But it sounds similar to Angles/Devils more than Blessed Be/Paris Kills. My favourite song is \"Dead Girls Are Easy\" and the video is awesome; I got the special vampire edition so it has a DVD with a really good concert on it and said video. But they swear more in concerts now, which is a bit of a shame when the actual music is f-bomb free.

It's worth getting :)

More
14 years 7 months ago #2681 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:The 69 Eyes
I've heard some tracks and I was very pleased.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2683 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The 69 Eyes
Bonjour,

I do not know.
I know it exists, but other than that ...

Mes hommages.

T.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2732 by Thurysaz
Replied by Thurysaz on topic Re:The 69 Eyes
Hello again!

it's still me...

Now i ave heard and i like it!

mes hommages.

T.

Time to create page: 0.331 seconds