Show Navigation Menu
Media

Vampyre Sanguinomicon by Father Sebastiaan

More
13 years 9 months ago #26019 by black_magnolia
I heard some bad reviews for the book. I even think we had a thread about it, but it looks like it got deleted because of no interest.
I'd like to read the book purely out of curiosity.
I have a lot of acquaintances that are all fanged and members of the Strigoii Vii, but from what I can see and tell, they don't put any greater meaning to being a vampire then just a nice look for a club-night...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #26032 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

I heard some bad reviews for the book. I even think we had a thread about it, but it looks like it got deleted because of no interest.


What were the 'bad reviews' along the lines of?

Just curious. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #26040 by black_magnolia
Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I heard some bad reviews for the book. I even think we had a thread about it, but it looks like it got deleted because of no interest.


What were the 'bad reviews' along the lines of?

Just curious. :)


Ah... I think I'm getting senile. :S The only thing I can remember is that they said it was very badly written...

To see a world in a Grain of Sand,
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #26042 by Envy
black_magnolia wrote:

Envy wrote:

black_magnolia wrote:

I heard some bad reviews for the book. I even think we had a thread about it, but it looks like it got deleted because of no interest.


What were the 'bad reviews' along the lines of?

Just curious. :)


Ah... I think I'm getting senile. :S The only thing I can remember is that they said it was very badly written...


Ah right..That makes me think twice about buying it. I'd want to borrow it from the library, but none of the libraries around here ever stock things like this. Not sure why.

It's pretty damn expensive to buy new as well..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #26054 by snow.wulf
black_magnolia wrote:

I have a lot of acquaintances that are all fanged and members of the Strigoii Vii, but from what I can see and tell, they don't put any greater meaning to being a vampire then just a nice look for a club-night...


I too know a few people that belong to the Strigoi Vii, and we don't tend to get along, but some of them are really good people!

For those interested, I'll post a review after I'm done reading it. I've read a few pages so far, and it's not the best writing in the world, but that doesn't really concern me. I'm more interested in the information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #26056 by Envy
snow.wulf wrote:

For those interested, I'll post a review after I'm done reading it. I've read a few pages so far, and it's not the best writing in the world, but that doesn't really concern me. I'm more interested in the information.


^.^ That would be brilliant and very helpful.

I shall eagerly await your review. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.220 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
cookies disabled

To purchase Alchemy Gothic products visit the Alchemy Dealer List - Trade Customers visit www.alchemyengland.com
Copyright Alchemy Carta Ltd. Alchemy Gothic is a registered Trademark, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy. Site MapFriends of Alchemy.