Show Navigation Menu
Media

Donnie

More
14 years 7 months ago #2596 by Thurysaz
Donnie was created by Thurysaz
Dear sisters & Brothers members of The Order Ok Algoth,

Have you seen the movie \"Donnie Darko\"?

This is the first film from Richard Kelly, who came on our screens in 2001. film he wrote himself.
And the title role is played, wonderfully, by Jake Gyllenhaal (which was the first appearance on screen)
but there is also: Drew Barrymore, Mary MacDonnell & Patrick Swayze.

To me, this film to the atmosphere so special is a masterpiece,

but you do not you think?

see? Not see?

Mes hommages.

T.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2602 by Rubyred
Replied by Rubyred on topic Re:Donnie
I love Donnie Darko!
I've not seen the new one they made though, that looked awful.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2604 by trykster
Replied by trykster on topic Re:Donnie
oh that movie's quite the charm eh? the sequel was horrible to say the least. it's as if the director of the original had sold the rights to Donnie D. to an amateur director! the movie is just ripping off the telltales that made the first movie so amazing, revamped them, then tried to imitate it! the famous \"rabbit mask\" appears aswell but with no relation to the first movie. its as if the mask just popped out from the sky and landed into one of the character's hands. really, it's movies like this that ruin the reputation of the original beauty that is Donnie Darko.

PS: the guy who plays the vampire in that horrid Twilight series plays there. of course doing his overrated badass poses all over the place... i never liked him -_-

More
14 years 7 months ago #2612 by vampirelycanthrope13
Replied by vampirelycanthrope13 on topic Re:Donnie
I liked Donnie Darko. I haven't watched it for ages though. I liked frank the demonic bunny person, he was pretty cool.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2615 by Aftermidnight
Replied by Aftermidnight on topic Re:Donnie
I have the DVD, it's really good, but it's quite complicated as I remember. But satisfying when you figure it out. I think the soundtrack was pretty good as well.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2627 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:Donnie
I may have to torrent it, been so long since I have been to te cinema. Oh wait I meant purchase it.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity

Time to create page: 0.266 seconds