Show Navigation Menu
Media

Tv-series

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1127 by Highwayman
Replied by Highwayman on topic Re:any good tv shows ?
Sons of Anarchy

This tv show is the best The other good ones seem to be getting broomed like Reaper thats a shame to its so funny SOA KICKS, it ROCKS. The networks can keep Dancing with the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, American Idol and the like. Id rather go blind than to watch that stuff. Although the Sons of Anarchy is fictional, it seems and feels more like real life than the other dregs of the television world. No lip gloss or stage tears here. Instead we are presented with an intricate and well-written story line, with great acting by a cast totally in their element: a solid script, good presentation, and appealing in a variety of genres. You have action, suspence, drama and a little comedy thrown in. What more could you ask for?

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by Highwayman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1132 by vampirelycanthrope13
Try being human. It's an awesome BBC-made tv drama/comedy about a vampire a werewolf and a ghost that share a house in bristol. Amazing writing and great characters.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1133 by Aftermidnight
Being Human was great! And it's just moved to BBC1. It had a great running story line as well, in never got stodgy like some dramas.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1150 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:any good tv shows ?
Oh, stop it, I already regret I don't follow that show... Wanted to see it, but forgot and all that... well, too bad, but what can I do? Can't be else then me B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago #1174 by BizarreLemon
Replied by BizarreLemon on topic Re:any good tv shows ?
I really enjoyed \"Being Human\" too. I watched it on Youtube, so you can try seeing it there CorpseQueen :)

I love \"True Blood\" too. I'm impatiently waiting each sunday for the new episode.

If I had died, I would have never felt sad at all.
[Room of Angel - Silent Hill 4 ]

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #1177 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:any good tv shows ?
For me:

Dexter

True Blood

Sanctuary

All can be caught up on using Vuze

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by knumpcy.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds