Show Navigation Menu
Media

Tv-series

More
14 years 7 months ago #3731 by scootiebee
Replied by scootiebee on topic Re:Thank you
CorpseQueen, I loved HEX too. I would love them to continue that story, but it seemed to me to be done. Oh, well. It was great while it lasted.

I don't know when anything is on because I have TiVo, that records the shows I tell it to. I have recorded Vampire Diaries, but haven't had a chance to see it yet. I do like Fringe (always good for strangeness), and MythBusters is always good when you want to see something blow up. And Bones, fun show. But I like the books too.

And I love Dr. Who and Torchwood. Can't wait for them to come back again.

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3736 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Thank you
Devouted Trueblood fan, have the shirt \"I drink vampire blood\" and \"I'm a fangbanger, bite me!\" I have the bottles of Trueblood on order from HBO.com, I can't wait to make a plasmapolitan! Love Dexter, I want to see if he kills his girlfriend! Hummmm, Loved Sex and the City. Will and Grace. It's weird I like comedy and violence...All the Law and Orders/ CSI/ NCIS. Remember was it Riches something with Eddie Izzard, I liked that...humm so many. Surprising that I am not a beached whale, I actually watch episodes when I'm taking a bath and then go to bed. Or when I am working out. Ohh Sons of Anarchy, Weeds, Secret Life Of A Call Girl. Without a Trace, Closer, Cold Case.....Mind of Mencia. Definately Hung!!!Love that actor he was on The Punisher, so yummy!!

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3737 by anastasia13
Replied by anastasia13 on topic Re:Thank you
Forgot Fringe and thought about Vampire Diaries, but I rather love Trueblood which I call \"Twilight for Adults!\" The sex scenes are HOT! So I am not sure about the whole torn between two lovers thing with the girl loving the vampire brothers. I have and always will love vampires, so really if the genre dies again, I don't care....they are immortal...and beloved.

Anastasia

Those who stand in white blessed light might not always be good, those who stand in the inky shadows of darkness might not always be evil.

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds