Show Navigation Menu
Media

Tv-series

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #407 by knumpcy
Thank you was created by knumpcy
I wish to thank all of you for being Grand! Now go catch up on Carnivale and Dexter to see how my mind works! Then again please put up your favorite series! No reality tv does not count because it is pointless! Well lets not forget True Blood, just caught up on that as of today!

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by knumpcy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #549 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Thank you
I love Dexter as well, and even tho my boy doesn't like the series i've followed it since the beginning ;)

Another series i loved when it was on tv was HEX, tho i missed totally 3 episodes (two in the end!) and therefore have to watch it again...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #556 by nocturnal-pet
Replied by nocturnal-pet on topic Re:Thank you
I love True Blood, probably because I am big fan of the books it's based on.
But can't think of anything else, for I watch TV rarely.
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by nocturnal-pet.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1113 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic any good tv shows ?
i generally don't watch tv but when i do ...i find that i have nothing worth watching....what are the best tv shows in your opinion?

More
14 years 8 months ago #1119 by Aftermidnight
There was a thread a little while a go talking about gothic TV shows, but just in general?
I'm very partial to Reaper, on E4 or More4, I'm not sure. But it's an American import... Sam's parents sold his soul to the devil when he was a baby and now he's grown up he has to collect the souls that escape from Hell. It's a comedy and he has amusing friends and gets into all sorts of adventures.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1120 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:any good tv shows ?
I liked Reaper as well, tho forgot to look at it and now I don't really care... sad enough.

The same with Psych, it's real interesting and fun :silly:

But what I do follow is Dexter. Can't afford to miss an episode, and pretty much did the same with Hex when it was on. Really like them both, tho Dexter may not be as true as you'd whish.
Gonna try to follow True Bloood, gonna come here in a few weeks, and I'll try not to forget about it B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.276 seconds