Show Navigation Menu
Media

Marilyn Manson!

More
13 years 7 months ago #25308 by Morgana
Replied by Morgana on topic Re:Marilyn Manson!
I do like Marilyn Manson, although I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan. The first album of his that I ever heard was Antichrist Superstar, which I really like and still listen to quite often. I've seen him interviewed on TV a few times, and find that he's really interesting to listen to. Definitely not what the PMRC would expect him to be at all!

I don't think one artist has influenced me more than any others, although music is an important part of my life. I have a huge collection of CDs, and I don't just listen to music as background noise. If I'm listening to something, I want to pay proper attention to it. I don't play any instruments, but my husband does... guitar, bass, he's a half-decent drummer, and also has a great singing voice. Over the 20 years that we've been together, I've picked up quite a bit of musical knowledge from him... not as much as someone who plays, of course, but I think I can listen with a bit more of a critical ear than the average person would.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #25312 by ondespumeggianti
Replied by ondespumeggianti on topic Re:Marilyn Manson!
I'm not a fan!i like some few songs!

More
13 years 7 months ago #25336 by millkins
Replied by millkins on topic Re:Marilyn Manson!
I am a fan...not a huge one but still I love the old stuff I agree with the show part he is a great showman but the thing I see making him different is not only the makeup and great songs but his opinions and his interviews from a few years ago...the man said some things noone ever wanted to say out loud and I respect him the most for it :)
But to be honest the last two albums I don't really like at all :( dunno why but there it is :)

I can't swim. I can't drive, either. I was going to learn to drive but then I thought, well, what if I crash into a lake?

Time to create page: 0.235 seconds