Show Navigation Menu
Media

Poppy Z. Brite's horror novels

More
14 years 7 months ago #2883 by Morgana
I read Lost Souls a couple of years ago, and really liked it. In fact, I may start it again today, since I just finished a book yesterday. I've never read any of her other works though, but Wormwood sounds really good... I'll have to troll the used bookstores for that one!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2892 by Veszdrin
if it can freak you out when you read it then it's definitely a book i need to read. thanks for the recommendation.:)

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2897 by scootiebee
Thanks. I haven't read them. I am always looking for new books, though. I will check them out. Anyone else have a book recommendation?

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2922 by janelle hell
Veszdrin wrote:

if it can freak you out when you read it then it's definitely a book i need to read. thanks for the recommendation.:)

I'll put it this way: I first read it over 10 years ago, and there are a couple of stories in it that have me *still* afraid (in the 'good' way, the 'watching-a-scary-movie-alone-in-the-house-at-night' way) of a couple of things I never really thought about much before. The stories about Chinatown and about certain places in NYC really left an impression, lol. I'm sure you'll enjoy the book!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2931 by TheAlcherealist
I never heard of her before to be honest *hides*, but seems interesting to look it up.

Time to create page: 0.244 seconds