Show Navigation Menu
Media

Poppy Z. Brite's horror novels

More
14 years 7 months ago #2499 by janelle hell
Is anyone else here a fan of Poppy Z. Brite's work? One of my all-time favorite vampire novels is \"Lost Souls\"; I also love her collection of short horror stories, \"Wormwood\". To me, her work shows an understanding of various \"underground cultures\" (ie: she \"gets it\"), and is so descriptive that I got freaked out whilst I read \"Wormwood\" alone in the house at night years ago...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2501 by cemwerewolf
I've heard many good things about her works but as of yet have not read any of them. Perhaps one day when I get through my current pile of reading material I shall get my hands on one of her tales . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #2508 by Daruma
I never read it

More
14 years 7 months ago #2511 by janelle hell
No one whom I've lent out my Poppy Z. Brite books to has disliked them; they're definitely worth checking out!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2525 by morphea3107
thanks janelle ...i'll definetly check it up , since it seems right up my alley :P :D...

More
14 years 7 months ago #2529 by Thurysaz
Never read...

T.

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds