Show Navigation Menu
Media

Dostoievski

More
14 years 7 months ago #2346 by Zenith
Dostoievski was created by Zenith
Any fans of Dostoievski here? Although his works are not what one would call gothic, they do inspire a certain ense of gloom...

the thread of life lies severed on the brink of paradise.. .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2347 by Zenith
Replied by Zenith on topic Re:Dostoievski
sense, to correct myself

More
14 years 7 months ago #2405 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:Dostoievski
You do have the possibility for edit your posts, or are you just looking for an excuse to make some more points? With this raffle having such nice gifts I can't hold that against you tho...

Never heard of the human, at least not as I know. May have, sure, but haven't read any of him. I do believe it's a writer?

And about gothic, it's all what you make it. What you want it to be. At least in my mind B)

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2425 by Zenith
Well, I must admit that I was not aware of the fact that I could edit my posts, I'm pretty new to formus, so it's not such a severe mistake :) Dostoievski is a Russian writer, that's how we spell his name in Romanian but you may find him as Fyodor Dostoyevsky. It's hard to believe you haven't heard of him, doesn't \"Crime and Punishment\" ring a bell? He's one of my favourite writers in fact and I did start this topic because I really would like to know other people's impressions on him. I do thank you for notifying me about editing my posts and I'll surely read something more carefully before I submit. :) And one more thing, yeah, of course I'm interested in the raffle [I simply love AG products!] but it's not my primary reason of writing here. Cheers!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2438 by morphea3107
Replied by morphea3107 on topic Re:Dostoievski
ehh ...now that's ok ..i've had problems uploading pictures ( i can't upload two pics at a time )..;)
as for dostoievski .....i really like his work, i think he is essential for universal literature . i liked the books \"demons\" and of course \" the idiot \":lol: :lol:

More
14 years 7 months ago #2456 by Zenith
Yeah, the \"Demons\" and \"The Idiot\" are certainly his finest, but I love absolutely everything he wrote, I've read each of his books at leat two times (I'm a litterature junkie). I can't explain why but I fell in love with the main charachter from \"Demons\", Nikolai Stavroghin. From my point of view, he's got a lot of Evil in him, he's truly fascinating.

Time to create page: 0.261 seconds