Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Wolf Man

More
14 years 7 months ago #2197 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The Wolf Man
Interesting, tho I wonder if I'll get the gold and time to see it... Didn't look at the whole previev, as they always tell too much, and when you've seen it you know the whole movie... hate it. I like to get a glimpse, only to know what I'm into, I don't want the whole story. But usually they don't have anything less... and even tho you don't get anything by the previev, when you get to see the movie you get all the pieces you need to know the ending and the story in the first few mintues...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #2221 by knumpcy
Replied by knumpcy on topic Re:The Wolf Man
Well that was a good preview. If I do not see it in the cinema I will most likely buy it. I am also eagerly awaiting this one as well.

I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by knumpcy.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2222 by cemwerewolf
Replied by cemwerewolf on topic Re:The Wolf Man
First of all, I'm incredibly thrilled to see a new werewolf flick coming out. Of the classical movie monsters I'd have to say that the werewolf is my all time favorite.

Secondly, now I'm eagerly anticipating Alice in Wonderland. It should be interesting to see Tim Burton's take on it. Some how it doesn't surprise me that Johnny Depp got cast as the Mad Hatter however . . .

More
14 years 7 months ago #2232 by Daruma
Replied by Daruma on topic Re:The Wolf Man
I want to seeeeeee!!!

More
14 years 7 months ago #2280 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The Wolf Man
Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are made for each other, and the more they do togheter the more I like them... at least so far :blush:

Would be nice to see how Tim Burton will picture Wonderland, indeed. Hopefully I'll get to see that movie, looks nice

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

More
14 years 7 months ago #2324 by Veszdrin
Replied by Veszdrin on topic Re:The Wolf Man
i agree with you queen. it will be very interesting to see how tim burton pictured wonderland. the wolf man movie looks very good as well although i had no idea they were making a remake of it until now.:P definitely two movies i will have to see.

Those are the words of someone who does not know true despair....If you do not know it, I will teach it to you...

Time to create page: 0.273 seconds