Show Navigation Menu
Media

The Wolf Man

More
14 years 7 months ago #2328 by trykster
Replied by trykster on topic Re:The Wolf Man
oh i just hope they don't screw it up like Van Helsing... i mean that movie looked promising yet turned to dust when it came out. but i do have high hopes for The Wolfman, the actors and plot seem good. ill go watch it in the movies =)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2474 by vampirelycanthrope13
Great trailer, i liked the original wolf man movie, and am looking forwards to this new movie. However i am slightly wary of it also, as i have been disappointed by quite a few promising looking movies recently, and werewolves are my favourite movie monster (however, decent films with them in are not in large numbers)

Also, although van helsing wasn't the best, i really liked the special effects, especiallly the cgi black werewolf at the end, which i think is one of my favourite movie versions of a werewolf.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2483 by CorpseQueen
Replied by CorpseQueen on topic Re:The Wolf Man
Agree with vampirelycanthrope, Van Helsing had real good special effects, at lest the werewolfs... the black one really is beautiful.

And with Hollywood, when does anything turn out good? Well, real good? You can see they're only doing it for the money; staying with all they know people like, never even changing the cliché lines and so on... but the special effects are wonderfull. Maybe worth it just for them :cheer:

Will defenately see Alice in Wonderland, I believe it could be real nice when Burton is taking care of it...

My beauty is not the shape of the body,
but the voices in you mind;
the thoughts you can't live without

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds